Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday's Show & Tell

For today's show & tell I thought I'd show you a bag I made for my mum 2 Christmas's ago.  This is a pattern by Leanne Beasley called 'Marie Roses Carry Bag'.   Mum wanted a bag to store her knitting in, so I made this one up for her, and she loved it.  It's a great size and could be used for any kind of sewing project or as a market bag or carry all bag as it is quite big.


My daughter is still not well and so is still home from school this week - so I have also taken on the role of teacher, so I can keep her up to date with all her school work.  So unfortuanly I haven't been able to do any sewing - and I am having big withdrawals from it!  I'm getting the machine out this afternoon though - as I really need to get back into it.  Luckily my daughter loves sewing too - so it is something that she can do with me when she feels up to it. 
I hope you all have had a good weekend and have been able to get some sewing done.
Happy sewing!
Jody

2 comments:

  1. Great bag Jody and i love the fabric,well done.
    cheers shez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jody i just love the bag and the fabric is just gawwwwjus. I do hope that your daughter feels better soon. But i no that sewing with her mum will make her feel better.
    Hugs to you both.
    Narelle

    ReplyDelete