Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

For my Friday Night Sew In, I worked on my Woodland Magic project designed by Natalie Ross.  This time I managed to get the bag applique at least ironed on and ready to go.  So now it's time to hit the machine and machine applique all the pieces on and then I can start putting the bag together.  Thanks to Bobbi & Heidi for holding these FNSI - it gives me a time to set aside to work on these projects 'for me' that would otherwise be put on hold for a while!
Until next time, Happy Sewing everyone!
Jody

7 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Jody,i have this pattern also and i cant wait to start it but i had better finish other things first,lol
    cheers shez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute applique! I like the owl - very pretty! Another successful FNSI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute owl applique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it looks glorious. Seriously one of the cutest things I've seen done in applique. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and good work! These FN Sew-Ins really are great! It's fun to see what everyone has accomplished. I hope to *see* you again next month :)

    ReplyDelete