Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kids Christmas Presents

I thought I would show you a couple of things I made for the kids for Christmas.  They both had asked a couple of months before Christmas if I could make them each another toy - but with all the Christmas madness I ended up leaving it to the last week before Christmas to make them!  But luckily I finished them off in time for Christmas day.  This is Tilly the doll that I made for my daughter. 

She is from the gorgeous book 'Sewn Toy Tales' by Melly & Me.  I made her from the new 'Woodland' fabrics by Natalie Lymer of  Cinderberry Stitches and my daughter just loves her. 
My son asked for another 'Little Ninga' so he could fight it against his other Little Ninga I had already made him.  He went with me to Spotlight and picked out the fabric himself.

This is also a Melly & Me pattern and one I have used quite a few times.  My son just loved it and immediately got out his other Ninga and had them fight together! 
Have a lovely day, and Happy Sewing!
Jody

2 comments:

  1. Jody - Ninja and Tilly are just gorgeous. LOVE the fabrics you've used on both. AWESOME

    ReplyDelete