Sandy also has awarded me the Versitile Blogger Award.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that others might not know about you
3. Pass along the award to 5 newly discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to let them know they’ve received the award
So Thankyou to Sandy for this award. Please be sure to pop over and visit Sandy and say Hi!
Now, for the 7 things you might not know about me....
1. I lived in Adelaide, South Australia until I was 10 years old and then we moved to Melbourne, Victoria.
2. I also lived and worked on a minesite on an Island in the Northern Territory for 12 months with my husband.
3. On our farm we run cows and calves and currently have 17 chooks and 3 kelpies and one lamb and the kids have 2 turtles.
4. I backpacked around Europe for 3 months with my husband before we got married.
5. I have flown a small plane (but decided not to pursue getting my piolots licence - although I did clock up 10 hours flying time - and it was heaps of fun!
6. I enjoy reading Australian fiction. Some of my favourite Authors would have to be Tamara McKinley, Rachel Treasure, Di Morrissey & Tony Parsons.
7. I used to play Tennis regually - I must get back into that one day!
My 5 nominated award recipients are:
Farm Girl Stitching
Kiwi at Heart
Pop over to their blogs and say hello!
Until next time, happy sewing!