Sunday, September 30, 2012

Feeding the calves & Mini Magoo

Well it has been school holidays over the last week and it has been great fun.  We have spent time just relaxing at home and doing things around the farm with the kids.  It's nice to have a break from the usual busy morning routine and rushing out the door to get the kids to school on time. 
Here are a couple of photos of the kids. We have quite a few poddy calves and the kids asked if they can each have a calf to feed and raise. 
 
 

So they now have their own calf that they have to feed every morning and night.  They are really enjoying this and have been very dedicated and are doing really well feeding them every day.

I also managed to finish the softie to fit the dress from my last post.  So here she is - this is my Mini Magoo (a Melly & Me design). 

It was fun to make her and I think she is a great size and I love her little dress, and the flower on her head. 

Hope you all are having a great school holiday break too.
Jody

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that funny - I was just today wondering what you've been up to over the holidays. And now I know. Kids look like the are having a great time. And I love little miss Mini Moo - she is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that should be Mini MAGOO (silly me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those calves(and kids) are SO cute. It is so good for kids to have the responsibility of caring for calves. Love your little Mini Magoo too.......

    ReplyDelete